Dr. Hany Youssef, Director of Avicenna lifestyle and weight management services, BVSc, MS, DVM, Diplomat of ABT, Diplomat of ABVT.
The Avicenna Nutrition team is a group of energetic and enthusiastic public health nutritionists who are committed to practicing and promoting optimum health. We are health and fitness professionals who bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the area of nutrition, health and fitness. Our vision is to go beyond the expectations of our patients and customers with clinical expertise service, compassion, education and caring that one always expects from the Avicenna nutrition and fitness services team
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences degree (BVSc) in 1981
- Master of Veterinary Medical Sciences (MS) in Zoonosis in 1988 from the University of Cairo, Egypt.
- 2000, Dr Youssef earned his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) certification
- CEO of Watseka Animal Hospital,LTD.
- Diplomate of American Board of Toxicology, October 2012
- Board Certified Diplomat of American Veterinary Toxicology, July 2014.
- Iroquois County Animal Control Director
- Chief of instructors of Tae-Kwon-Do at CIMIC Center in Champaign, Illinois.
- Certified personal trainer, and a lifestyle and weight management consultant (ACE).
- 2013 Certified Advanced health and Fitness specialist.
Fatima Ahmed, MS FSN
Henna Muzaffar, PhD, RD